The Reset Button Does Not Produce Desired Results for Worksheets That Have Been Submitted and Rejected
Last updated on MAY 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, when the users selects the "Reset" action for a worksheet that was Submitted and Rejected, the status changes to "Submit Rejected". The 'reset' action should return the worksheet to its previous status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a valid calendar.
- Create a price strategy for a dept.
- Run merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh to generate the worksheets.
- Go to Worksheet >> Worksheet status. Take all the price changes suggested and select "Done".
- Go to Worksheet >> Worksheet status and select from Action dropdown "Submit".
- Once completed and status is Submitted, select from Action dropdown "Reject".
- Once completed and status is Rejected, select from Action dropdown "Reset".
- Notice that status changes to "Submit Rejected".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms