Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Subscription Management
The charge_from date for the delayed annual added in step 5 was incorrectly calculated by the trial billing.
Note: This was correctly calculated in PS6 and only started showing incorrectly with PS10.
The charged_from date was 2-8-2016
The charged_from date should be 1-24-2016.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an account on 01-08-2015
2. Purchased a quarterly product on 01-08-2015
3. On 01-21-2015, the quarterly product is closed. BDOM of the account is still the 8th.
4. On 01-24-2015 purchased an annual deal, that is to end after 12 months.
5. Purchased another annual product on 01-24-2015, however it will be starting a year later (on 01-24-2016).
6. Moved pvt to 01-08-2016 and ran pin_bill_accts (pin_bill_accts -verbose)
7. Ran the below flist to initiate trial billing of the account (using the opcode PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_TRIAL_BILL)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms