The Number of Bill Segments Estimated Have Reached the Maximum Allowed
(Doc ID 1980144.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Any examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB/CC&B - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
On : 2.3.1 version or higher version,
When attempting to freeze a Bill, the following error occurs.
In the Bill Segment message, there is such error message,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(1) In CCB v2.3.1, find an Account.
(2) Click on +Go To Bill of this Account.
(3) Click on the Generate button beside "Bill Segment Action".
(4) Fill in Cutoff Date, Accounting Date, check on Allow Estimates, choose Bill Option as Use Cut Off Date. Then click on Caculate.
(5) On the Bill portal, click on the Freeze/Complete button and click on the popup Complete button to freeze the new created bill segment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document