Item Level Non Conformance Code Cannot Be Added at the Item Level in RWMS GUI
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, an item level record for non-conformance code cannot be added to an appointment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the RWMS GUI main menu, select Receiving > Non Conformance Details.
- In the Non Conformance Details screen, enter appointment in the Appt Nbr field, then click the Execute Query button. Appointment entered should have ASN_FLAG=N and NSC_FLAG=Y.
- An information message, “This appointment does not have any Non Conformance record.”, is displayed. Click the OK button.
- In the Non Conformance Details screen, click the Create Record link. Create Record popup window is displayed.
- In the Create Record popup window, enter appointment in the Appt Nbr field, and click the PO Nbr LOV button. (The PO Nbr LOV does not work).
- In the Create Record popup window, enter the PO number in the PO Nbr field. Enter code in the Non Conformance Code field, then click the Save button. Save popup window is displayed. At this point, a NON_CONFORM_ENTRIES record is created.
- In the Save popup window, click the Item ID LOV button. (The Item ID LOV does not work).
- Enter the item manually. An error is displayed, “Invalid Item ID for PO/appointment.”. Because of this, the detail record cannot be saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms