Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, purchase order (PO) and item ID LOVs do not work on the Non-Conformance Detail screens for NSC-type appointments.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In RWMS GUI main menu, select Receiving > Non Conformance Details.
- In the Non Conformance Details screen, enter appointment in the Appt Nbr field, then click Execute Query button. Appointment entered should have ASN_FLAG=N and NSC_FLAG=Y.
- The informational message, “This Appointment does not have any Non Conformance record.” is displayed. Click the OK button.
- In the Non Conformance Details screen, click the Create Record link. The Create Record popup window is displayed.
- In the Create Record popup window, enter appointment in the Appt Nbr field. Click the PO Nbr LOV button. Note that the PO Nbr LOV does not work.
- In the Create Record popup window, enter the PO number in the PO Nbr field. Enter code in the Non Conformance Code, then click the Save button. The Save popup window is displayed. At this point, NON_CONFORM_ENTRIES records are created.
- In the Save popup window, click the Item ID LOV button. Note that the Item ID LOV does not work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms