Fixed Pallet Receiving (FPR) Does Not Apply WIP Code for Received Containers Even When the PO Is With INBOUND_WORK_ORDER
(Doc ID 1981301.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The WIP (Work In Process) code is not applied to Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR) received containers, even thought the purchase order is with INBOUND_WORK_ORDER.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create a new purchase order (PO) and associate a Work Order.
2. Approve the PO.
3. In RWMS, create an FPR appointment to this PO.
4. Perform receiving for the appointment via the handheld device.
5. Close the appointment after receiving.
6. Perform a query in the CONTAINER_WIP table. It does not show any records for the received container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document