Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 12.0.3IN to 220.127.116.11IN [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office, when the user reconciles a till, 'Till Reconcile Successfully' confirmation message is displayed. But if the user then presses the Back button, the reconciliation data is submitted again.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- From POS register, close the till (ex.: 140).
- From Back office, StoreOps -> Till -> Reconcile Till.
- Register ID: 129 // Till ID: 140 -> Next.
- Float Amount: 100.00 -> Next.
- Cash -> 1 Dollar Bills: 100 -> Next. Message appears: "Till 140 was reconciled successfully."
- Press the browser "Back" button.
- Cash -> 1 Dollar Bills: 200 -> Next. Message again appears: "Till 140 was reconciled successfully."
* New data gets saved in the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms