Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) is unable to apply price guide to price change/clearance/promotion when the selected Item type = Price Event Item List.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RPM create price change/clearance/promotion.
2. Enter Price Guide and other required information.
3. Select a location.
4. In item selection, select Item type = Price Event Item List. Upload Spreadsheet button appears.
5. Click Upload Spreadsheet button. Create Price Event Item List window shows.
6. Select the file (.CVS) to upload and click Upload Spreadsheet button.
7. See Item List is populated.
8. Click Select button. Observe that the Price Guide was removed and greyed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms