Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.6, the 'Items Left To Count' value is incorrect in 'Authorize' status Problem Line Stock Count. The value is showing the counted items, instead of showing items left to count.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Product Group with type "Problem line".
- Schedule the product group and extract the stock count.
- Open the stock count in UI and look for any child of the stock count the column "Items left to count" (assume that the value is X).
- Start the count in the handheld (HH). Count Y items by scanning the item ID and enter the counted qty. Save and exit.
- Log in to PC and open the stock count. Complete the count; click OK on the warning message. The stock count goes to 'Authorize' status.
- Notice that "Items left to count" is showing the value Y (the counted items), instead showing X-Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms