Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are receiving an error when attempting to pull circuits into a disconnect PSR:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query for PSR order 123456
2. Click to add existing items
3. Try to add this circuit Like "/XXX-/XXXXX%, LIKE "/XXX-/XXXXXX%, like
4. I selected the item and the red check appeared, I clicked ok. When I
expanded the Global Icon there was not any item added.
5. I tried to add, "/XXX-/XXXXX%, this time I received an error and the item
was not added.
6. If you validate the order you'll get an error message that the items have
required values that must be populated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot can not modify any orders / circuits that have this issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms