Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saexprms batch does not throw fatal error code, logs file states as terminated successfully.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Load Sales information in RESA(Retail Sales Audit)
2. Execute satotals and sarules batch for store
3. Login to RMS(Retail Merchandising System) application and Lock audited sales transaction from RESA screen
4. Execute sapreexp and saexprms batches. saexprms batch terminated successfully without generating POSU file and found below error file
saexprms_4~20140919124451~process~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~APPLICATION ERROR: 228
5. Release lock from RESA screen.
6. Execute sapreexp and saexprms batches. saexprms batch terminated successfully without generating POSU file and found below error file
saexprms_2~20140923100626~process~~104~RET-0104: generic file handling error~RENAME: Permission denied, /opt/oracle/rms/tmp/UVL7aa, ...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms