Characteristic Does not Get Updated in GUI After Deployment
(Doc ID 1981789.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 7.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proper values are not getting displayed for the Characteristic which is a drop down, once changing the drop down selection type.
In design studio:
1. You have created one place specification
2. You have added one characteristic of type drop down
3. First, You have defined as drop down option for the characteristic: Entity Link and selected an entity previously created
4. You have deployed the cartridge
5. You went back to design studio and and modified the characteristic as of type Query and added a parameter and a query
6. You cleaned the project, built it and deployed it.
7. in GUI, in the drop down it loads both the entity that you have selected at step 3 and also the result of the select performed at step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document