RTLOG Generation is Getting Failed, if an Item Under Clearance is Returned With Receipt
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.0 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTLOG generation for a return with receipt transaction containing a clearance sale item fails with error below:
Steps to reproduce :
1. Import an Item with an initial Item Cost (Ex: 6.97$).
2. Import a price change starting on Feb 14th with a price of (Ex: 12.00$).
3. Import a Clearance price change of (Ex: 9.99$) starting from Feb 16th.
4. Perform a Sale of the item on Feb 16th for 9.99$.
5. Perform a Return with Receipt of above transaction.
6. Note that the RTLOG fails to generate with TR_TRN.ID_BTCH_ARCH value of -2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms