SIM 12.0: Item With Zero Quantity in Transfer Cannot Be Dispatched or Deleted When User Press 'Cancel' in Transfer Created in Pending Status and Re-opened
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Transfer request is accepted including item with transfer quantity is set as zero, and user press 'cancel' button in Transfer created in pending status and re-opened , the item with zero quantity shows in the transfer and cannot be dispatched and item can't be deleted as well.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. There is a issue in Store-to-Store transfer in SIM which is initiated from RMS.Usually, Store-to Store Transfer created from RMS will go as a request to the sending store in SIM.
2. When there is no stock or for other reason if user don't want to dispatch an item, user is entering the TSF_QTY as ZERO in the Transfer Request and accept the transfer. It creates a new Transfer in SIM with pending status.
3. If user click on ‘CANCEL’ button and then re-open the pending Transfer, now screen will show all items along with ‘ZERO’ quantity.
4. If user try to Dispatch this transfer it will display a popup message ‘One or more stock items must exist for each stock item’.
5. User is not able to Delete line item which has TSF Qty zero, popup message appears ‘You may only remove item(s) which you have added in this session’.
User is not able to complete the transactions for all such Transfers in Pending state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms