Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing a return for a transaction with AMT Discount, POS displays message 'The discount cannot be greater than the selling price of the item(s).'
Steps to Reproduce:
- Scan an item '903' (Price -0.25) KG item.
- Enter quantity as 500.
- Go to Pricing --> Discount --> AMT Trans.
- Enter Discount Amount as 0.50 and select any reason code.
- Tender with Cash.
- Return this transaction.
- Select Transaction Details.
- Enter Quantity as 500 and select any reason code.
Item splits into two (one with quantity 499 and other with 1)
- Press Tender.
- POS displays the message: "The discount cannot be greater than the selling price of the item(s). Press Enter to return to the previous screen."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms