Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.10 to 12.1 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing TRAN_TYPE 25 in POS_MODS table while changing the parent item location status.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new level 1 parent item and create a level 2 transaction item for level 1.
2. In Location screen -
- select the below option, if not already selected/ticked.
Apply additions and modifications to all items below the current item down to the transaction level.
- Under the same locations screen, Add a store to the level 1 item with status 'A' and click apply.
3. Check and verify that the same store is added to the level 2 transaction level item with status 'A'
4. Entry to the POS_MODS table will be made for the level 2 transaction level item with TRAN_TYPE = 1, with status 'A'
5. Open the item created in step 1 in Edit mode and go to transaction level 2 item.
6. open the location screen of level 2 item and select the store added in step 2 and change the status to 'D' and click apply. Come out of the item screen.
7. POS_MODS entry will be made with TRAN_TYPE 25 for the tran level 2 item.
8. Now again open the level 1 item in edit mode and go to locations screen for level 1 item.
9. select the store for which the status was set to 'D' in step 6 and click apply button. Note that for this store the status is 'A' for level 1 item. [ with the option mentioned in step 2 ticked ]
10. Check POS_MODS table, there will be no entry for tran_type 25, even though the status has been changed for level 2 from 'D' to 'A'.
Expected result --> A tran type 25 for status change D to A should come in POS_MODS table for level 2 tran item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms