Rollover Not Applied After Product Change
(Doc ID 1981919.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Subscription Management
Steps to Reproduce
1. pvt=24.5.2015 : Create an account with standard GSM Plan (Rollover product for free seconds)
Offer start time = 24.5.2014
Free seconds: 3600
2. pvt=25.6.2014 : Run billing. Free Seconds : 7200
3. pvt=25.7.2014 : Run billing. Free Seconds : 10800
4. pvt=21.8.2014 : Terminate offer, i.e. set its end date => 24.8.2014 .
Free Seconds : 10800
5. pvt=21.8.2014 : Purchase another instance of the deal having rollover product
Offer start time = 24.8.2014 . Free Seconds : 10800
6. pvt=24.8.2014 : Run the below opcode which is called from batch application of cancelling offers(setting status to 10103)
Free Seconds : 14400
7. pvt=25.8.2014 : Run Billing. Check whether the leftover resources are rolled over.
Free Seconds : 14400 Actual Behavior
8. pvt=25.9.2014 : Run Billing. Check whether the leftover resources are rolled over
Free Seconds : 18000 Expected Behaviour
After Step 7, the leftover resources from the previous period are not rolled over (Free seconds: 3600).
After Step 7 as well as Step 8, the leftover resources from the previous period are rolled over.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document