Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 184.108.40.206 to 14.1 [Release 13.3 to 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The vertical scrolling using keyboard shortcuts does not work for Boolean or Picklist User Interface (UI) types. When the focus is placed on any Boolean/Picklist cell, neither Enter nor Shift+Enter keyboard shortcuts navigate upwards or downwards within the grid. However, horizontal scrolling functionality works using the Tab and Shift+Tab keyboard shortcuts.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Client (FC) and build a workbook (e.g. Password Policy Administration workbook) which include picklist-type cell(s).
2. Click on picklist-type cell (e.g. "r_pw_lock_t_adm" measure cell in Password Policy Administration) so that it enters edit mode.
3. Enter a value and hit the Enter key.
4. Notice that the focus does not move to the cell beneath it.
5. Hit Shift+Enter and notice that the focus does not move to the cell above it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms