Group Connections GR-303 & TR-008 need setup for Pending Disconnection
(Doc ID 1982148.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users would like to be able to change the status of GR-303 and TR-008 Group connections to Pending Disconnect either by entering an ISR/EWO or by right clicking option in Connection Hierarchy search results window.
Currently there is an option to right click and Delete.
1. Go To Connection Hierarchy and search for any Group Connection (FR-303 or TR-008)
2. Select the connection and right-click
» there is an option to Delete but not to put in Pending Disconnection
3. Open Network System for an ATM network that handles Group Connections
4. Open the underlying relationship between the Switch and the Access network (usually a cloud)
5. In the Managing Connection, right-clicking for GR-303 Group or TR-008 groups
» No option to change status to Pending Disconnection
6. ISR or EWO orders are not able to search for Group Connections
Users need means to set a Group Connection (GR303, TR008) in Pending Disconnection status so new orders will not use them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document