Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying a date filter on the SIM Transfer List screen, records with a status of 'Receiving' are not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a store transfer in SIM and dispatch the transfer from the sending store
2) In the receiving store, open the transfer and then click 'Done'; note that the Date for the record on the Transfer List screen is the current date and the Status is updated to 'Receiving'
3) In the Transfer List screen, click on the 'Filter' button
4) Update all filters to 'All' and click Search; note that the transfer record from step #2 is displayed
5) In the Transfer List screen, click on the 'Filter' button
6) Update the From Date and To Date to the current date, leaving all other filters as 'All' and click Search
7) Issue: the transfer record from step #2 is not displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms