Performance Issue With Supplier LOV on "Supplier Associated With Trait" Window [suptrm]
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we find that use of the Supplier LOV on the 'Supplier Associated with Trait' window [suptrm] causes the application to hang.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Control --> Traits --> Supplier Traits.
- Open the Edit screen "Supplier Traits Maintenance [suptr]".
- Select a Supplier Trait and click Supplier Sites button.
- Click the Add button on the "Supplier Associated with Trait [suptrm]".
- Click the LOV button next to Supplier.
- Application hangs for minutes while querying database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms