Plan Transition Failing Due To Existing Old Subscription Closed Services Of The Source Plan
(Doc ID 1982317.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 7.5PS6, Plan Transition
Plan Transition is failing due to existing old subscription closed services of the source plan.
Following is the scenario:-
1) Created an account with a subscription plan (plan1) containing primary and member services.
It means that a subscription group(sub1) is created with /service/st_service1 as primary service and /service/st_service1/st_voice , /service/st_service1/st_sms
and /service/st_service1/st_data are member services.
2) Performed a plan transition from plan 1 to plan2
- Consider that both plan1 and plan2 share a common primary and member services
At the end of this step, existing services are not closed/cancelled but only deals are cancelled and repurchased
3) Close the subscription.
At the end of this step, as explained in step 1 , closing the subscription service group. That means , Account is active but all services are closed.
4) For the same account, we created a new subscription group (sub2) by purchasing the initial plan (plan1).
At the end of this step, new set of service instances are created and related deals are purchased as part of plan1
5) Now again, trying to do plan transition from plan 1 to plan2 for the above new subscription group (sub2) which is failing OOB due to the below error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document