Vendor Funded Markdown (VFM) Deal Posting Income to Wrong Component for Clearance
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.0.x, version, when a Vendor Funded Markdown (VFM) is created with more than one component and a clearance is created for it, the income in the DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC table reports to the first component. For example, if a VFM has two components with a different item on each component, the turnover and income for the second item/component is reported to detail ID 1. It should be reported to detail ID 2. All the other information is correct except the detail ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a VFM deal with 2 components, each with stock on hand. Have one item per component at the same location for simplicity.
- Save and approve the deal.
- Go into Retail Price Management (RPM) and create a clearance for a VFM for each item for the deal: 10% off, 100 percent funded.
- Let the batches run for the night, including the following:
- Check DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC the next day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms