Return To Supplier/Vendor Is Still Saved Even After Clearing Authorization Number
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clearing or deleting the previously entered authorization number on the SIM Return Detail screen, the system still allows saving the return even though the authorization number field is blank. When we create a supplier return and type an authorization number and then clear it, this authorization number is kept in memory. When we save or launch this return, there is no error message asking us to enter the authorization number, and the erased number saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into SIM client.
- Navigate: Shipping/Receiving -> Returns -> Create.
- Select return type: Supplier.
- Choose supplier.
- Enter Authorization Number.
- Add item, enter quantity, select reason.
- Delete the authorization number, and confirm warning 'Authorization Code is not allowed to be blank.'
- Save the return by clicking on 'Done' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms