Replenishment of an Item Is Activated Even If the Location Is Discontinued Using Item List
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, the replenishment of an item is activated even though a location associated with this item is discontinued.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Discontinue an item from a location.
- Use an item list containing that item and Create Mass Item Change - Replenishment.
- In [replattr] form:
- Choose the location in which the item was discontinued
- Choose update
- Tick update master
- Set activate date
- Input replenishment cycle
- Allowable order change tolerance Use? No
- Run RPLATUPD and RILMAINT.
- Notice that in REPL_ITEM_LOC, the item that was discontinued was activated even though in ITEM_LOC it is discontinued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms