Replenishment of an Item Is Activated Even If the Location Is Discontinued Using Item List
(Doc ID 1982713.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The replenishment of an item is activated even though a location associated with this item is discontinued.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Discontinue an item from a location.
- Use an item list containing that item and Create Mass Item Change - Replenishment.
- In [replattr] form:
- Choose the location in which the item was discontinued
- Choose update
- Tick update master
- Set activate date
- Input replenishment cycle
- Allowable order change tolerance Use? No
- Run RPLATUPD and RILMAINT.
- Notice that in REPL_ITEM_LOC, the item that was discontinued was activated even though in ITEM_LOC it is discontinued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document