Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is created from existing, with "Replenishment" checked (for copying the existing item replenishment setup), RMS publishes an ItemLocReplMod message for the new item after deleting the item from RMS, even though the item remained in Worksheet status until it was deleted. The item is never approved in RMS.
The ItemLocReplMod message fails in SIM database hospital with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create one item from one existing item. (The existing item needs to be Approved and there must exist one item/location relatioonship, also Approved). Replenishment option checked.
2. Let the item remain with the status of Worksheet and click "OK" in Items form.
3. Edit the new Item and click "Delete" to delete the new Item.
3. Run process DLYPRG (to complete the delete).
4. In the integration staging table, check the message ItemReplMod related to the Item create (Business_id):
- Caused by: oracle.retail.sim.closed.common.SimServerException: Item for this Id does not exist: %
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms