When Saving a Format-Level Template, RPAS Does Not Retain the Custom Attribute Format
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) 13.4.x, after defining a new attribute in a workbook and saving the template-level format, the saved attribute is not seen when the user re-opens the workbook.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open any editable workbook and create a new attribute definition (test1).
- Set the display attribute for this workbook as test1.
- Choose: Format => Save Format => Template.
- Commit the workbook, but do not save it. Close ithe workbook.
- Build the same workbook again.
- Check whether the format for this workbook was retained.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms