ReSA Audited Transaction Failed in ORSIM with "Unable To Find Valid Processed Transaction" Error
(Doc ID 1983131.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) audited transactions failed in Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (ORSIM) with "Unable To Find Valid Processed Transaction" error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ring a sale transaction in Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS). Sale transaction is posted in ORSIM via Web Service.
2. Upload the RTLogs in ReSA.
3. Modify the transaction in ReSA.
4. Run ReSA batches including saexpsim batch and generate the file which can be consumed by SIM.
5. ReSA audited transactions are uploaded in SIM via RetailSaleAuditImport batch.
6. Check STORE_ITEM_STOCK table; stock on hand (SOH) is not updated.
7. Check POS_TRANSACTION table for loaded transaction; the loaded transaction PROCESSING_STATUS shows as 'FAILED' (2).
8. Check POS_TRANSACTION_LOG table for error.
9. The transactions have failed with error "Unable to find valid processed transaction.". It is noted in POS_TRANSACTION table that external ID of ORPOS transaction is different from the transaction uploaded via RetailSaleAuditImport batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document