Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clearance item does not have correct selling price when quantity >1
Instructions to Re-create:
Precondition: set-up clearance for item 8888633.
1. Login to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) Client.
2. Enter the item ID is 8888612 (is non-clearance item) and the price is $60/item -> change the quantity from 1 to 5 for this item.
3. Enter the item ID is 8888633 (is clearance) and the price is $5/item -> change the quantity from 1 to 5 for this item.
4. Tender this transaction by cash.
5. POS Server exports the RTLOG file. In this file:
Item 8888612 was generated with price is $60
Item 8888633 was generated $25 with price is (instead $5)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms