When Deleting a Troubled Container, Inventory Adjustment Message Getting Stuck in RMS Hospital With Error "Invalid Disposition Information Error"
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a troubled container, the inventory adjustment is generated from RMS (Retail Merchandising System) to RWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System), but the message is failing in RIB (Retail Integration Bus) hospital because the FROM_DISPOSITION and TO_DISPOSITION is NULL.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set the below SCP parameters SCP.CURRENT_VALUE to Y
2. Create an order in RMS for an item which has unit quantity less than unit replen quantity so that we can enable it for Hot Replenishment.
3. Create an appointment and receive it in RWMS.
4. Assign a trouble code to it. An Inventory Adjustment message is passed to RMS with blank Reason Code due to TO_DISPOSITION is blank.
5. Delete the container from Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container form. The inventory adjustment message is passed to RMS with null FROM_DISPOSITION and TO_DISPOSITION
Due to this, the inventory adjustment message is getting stuck in RMS hospital with Error: Invalid disposition Information Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms