FCEXEC Does Not Delete Records from FUTURE_COST Table After Deleting a Secondary Supplier Country
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), why does the FCEXEC batch not purge records in the FUTURE_COST table after deleting a secondary supplier country?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new Item and add two countries of sourcing (for example: US (Primary country), MX) and approve it.
- Populate data in FUTURE_COST by running the following:
- Change primary country indicator in [itemsuppctry] form so MX is Primary (instead of US).
- Change primary county for location(s) to be MX instead of US in [itemloc] form.
- Delete secondary country (US) in [itemsuppctry] form.
- Repeat step 2 and check FUTURE_COST table to find that a reference to the deleted country still exists in the table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms