ReIM 12.0.xIN: Wrong Tax Is Defaulted When Using Default From Receipt Option
(Doc ID 1983331.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong tax was defaulted when using Default From Receipt option. Also, when creating an invoice for an item on which Receiver Tax Adjustment (RTA) was performed previously, invoice was going to VATDIS status even though new tax was entered in the invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for one item.
2. Receive the PO in two shipments.
3. Create an invoice with tax discrepancy for receipt1.
4. Perform RTA and notice that tax is updated for the order and both the receipts (TAX_BREAKUP_CORR).
5. Create another invoice for receipt2. In Details screen, default the item details from receipt2.
6. Notice that item details are populated with correct (new) tax.
7. Save the invoice and notice that it went to VATDIS status instead of RMTCH status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document