XItem API Message Type ‘Xitemsupcre’ Does Not Insert/Populate Records Into the Relations Table
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The integration through the XItem integration API via the message type 'xitemsupcre' does not insert/populate records into the relations tables such as ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY, ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC and, ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY.
Steps to Reproduce:
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Publish the message 'xitemsupcre'.
- After that, verify the row in ITEM_SUPPLIER table.
- Verify the same item record in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table.
- Verify the same item record in ITEM_SUPP_MANU_COUNTRY table.
- Edit the same item record on RMS Application to remove the supplier added in step 1.
- Edit the same item record on RMS Application to add a new supplier.
- Finally verify again all tables.
- Notethat when using RMS GUI, there is a check box to select and this applied the (add/modify/delete) on all SKU Item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms