No Data in Pricing XML for Customer Segment Transaction Type Promotions
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After approving a Transaction Promotion component attached to a Customer segment, batch program RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh does not extract payload tables records and populate RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table with corresponding records for the promotion. Thus for pricing XML file generated on running RPMtoORPOSPublishExport batch program does not include data for this promotion.
Note that records are properly populated in RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table and pricing XML file if the same transaction promotion component is not attached to a customer segment.
Spend 1000 from Item List 5012 get 10% off the transaction for Specific Customer Group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Customer segment group in RMS "X".
2. Create Items and group items into list "Y".
3. Create Transaction Level Promotion by attaching Customer segment group "X" and Item list "Y".
4. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and note that RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is not populated with the corresponding data.
5. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh and note that Pricing XML file generated does not include data for this promotion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms