Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the user is selecting a record on the Inventory Adjustment list and printing it, the format/printer options, in the Report Selection dialog drop down list, are not displayed as per the user's locale. The required translations are already inserted into the RK_TRANSLATION_KEY / RK_TRANSLATION_DETAIL tables.
Steps to Recreate:
- Login into Store Inventory Management (SIM) with a user having Dutch locale.
- Go to Inv Mgmt -> Inventory Adjustment
- Inventory Adjustment list appears with the existing Inventory adjustments done.
- Select an Inventory Adjustment and click on Print button.
- The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Option under the Format/Printer drop-down appears in English and not Dutch. The rest of the dialog as expected comes in Dutch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms