In the Report Selection Dialog Box, Format/Printer Options Are Not Displayed as per User's Locale
(Doc ID 1983672.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the user is selecting a record on the Inventory Adjustment list and printing it, the format/printer options, in the Report Selection dialog drop down list, are not displayed as per the user's locale. The required translations are already inserted into the RK_TRANSLATION_KEY / RK_TRANSLATION_DETAIL tables.
Steps to Recreate:
- Login into Store Inventory Management (SIM) with a user having a non-English locale.
- Go to Inv Mgmt -> Inventory Adjustment.
- Inventory Adjustment list appears with the existing Inventory adjustments done.
- Select an Inventory Adjustment and click on Print button.
- The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- Option under the Format/Printer drop-down appears in English and not in the user's language.
Note: - We are using Printer as "BROWSER". The respective translations for Format (Inventory Adjustment) and Printer (BROWSER) are already inserted into the RK_TRANSLATION_KEY and RK_TRANSLATION_DETAIL tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!