Standard pin_inv_accts Does Not Always Fill The PIN_FLD_FAILED_ACCOUNTS With Failed /bill Objects
(Doc ID 1983757.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5PS6, standard pin_inv_accts does not always fill the PIN_FLD_FAILED_ACCOUNTS with failed /bill objects.
It happens only when some errors occurred during billing. It seems that depending on the type of error returned form PCM_OP_INV_MAKE_INVOICE, the /process_audit PIN_FLD_FAILED_ACCOUNTS arrays is filled or not. For instance, during the last run:
- returned errors PIN_ERR_NULL_PTR did not insert corresponding /bill in the array
- returned errors PIN_ERR_STREAM_EOF did insert the /bill in the array.
For the following flags did not insert the corresponding /bill in the array
- billing is updated for auto-triggered bills (flags=64)
- billing is updated for auto-triggered+skipped bills (flags=68)
- billing is not updated for skipped bills (flags=4)
Snippet of cm.pinlog (in the /process_audit/billing 921052211 object, expecting an array of 48 failed PIN_FLD_FAILED_ACCOUNTS):
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document