Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.0 version,
Setup includes : OfflineMediationController(OCOMC) --> ECE --> BRM
- 06 Jan 2015 : In BRM, created an account, added a subscription(product) against /service/telco/gsm/telephony
- Then ended the product to 21-Jan-2015 using OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO
- Then purchased a new product with start date 22-Jan-2015 using OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER , with below flist :
- Now, while trying to place usage after validity of first product ends, that is, after 21 Jan, there is an error NO_QUALIFIED_CHARGE_OFFERS.
* when usage is placed for period before 21 Jan, the usage is rated OK.
* The error codes (NO_QUALIFIED_CHARGE_OFFERS) are obtained through NAR file for OCECE_DC node of OCOMC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms