While Creating a Predist Stock Order, the PO Quantity Is Not Validated Against the Stock Order Requested Quantity and No Warning Message Is Displayed
(Doc ID 1985196.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating pre-dist Stock Orders in RWMS, the total requested quantity is not validated against the PO total quantity. Why is no message or warning displayed?
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) in RMS (Retail Merchandising System).
2. Create a Stock Order in RWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System) of type predist.
3. Assign the PO number to the predist Stock Order.
4. In the Stock Allocation put an higher quantity than requested in the PO.
5. Note that the total requested quantity is not validated against the PO total quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document