Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating pre-dist Stock Orders in RWMS, the total requested quantity is not validated against the PO total quantity. Why is no message or warning displayed?
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a purchase order (PO) in RMS (Retail Merchandising System).
2. Create a Stock Order in RWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System) of type predist.
3. Assign the PO number to the predist Stock Order.
4. In the Stock Allocation put an higher quantity than requested in the PO.
5. Note that the total requested quantity is not validated against the PO total quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms