Comprehensive Rerating Does Not Apply New Charges After Backing Out the Original Charges
(Doc ID 1985428.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The test scenario:
1. Subscriber on bill cycle 29 has the "Data - Mobile internet 1GB" plan granting 1GB of non-currency data resource.
2. On Feb 23rd, perform a real-time data usage of 1,233,585 bytes.
3. On Feb 23rd, perform a real-time data usage of 568,237,340 bytes.
4. On Feb 23rd, perform a real-time data usage of 564,749,455 bytes
5. On Feb 23rd, perform a plan transition to the "Data - Mobile internet 250MB"
6. On Feb 23rd, perform a real-time data usage of 5,647,809 bytes.
7. On Feb 23rd, run comprehensive rerating
During rerating at step 7, no new charges were applied by the rerated events.
This issue was occurred in the pre-production environment only, it worked correctly on SIT (System Integration Testing) environment, how to fix this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Changing the Precision of Rounded and Calculated Values|