Error in SUPCNSTR Batch: 'Rank Order Not Defined'
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, when executing the SUPCNSTR batch, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Choose an order with SCALE_CNSTR_LVL = O.
- Choose an order where the quantity allows the receiving of the oi_eval_result NOT equal to STOP or NO in function check_direction() at supcstrr.pc. Let’s call this order “PROB_ORDER”.
- Choose another order with SCALE_CNSTR_LVL = O.
- Choose an order where the quantity allows the receiving of the oi_eval_result equal to STOP or NO, on function check_direction() at supcstrr.pc. Let’s call this order “GOOD_ORDER”.
- Execute supcnstr.pc.
- Note that the “PROB_ORDER ” produces the non-fatal error: "supcnstr_1~20140908043409~process~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~Order number XXXXXX generated non-fatal errors during scaling."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms