Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In UIM GUI, Facing Error When Creating Equipment which has CARDs.
1) Created a Specification of Shelf "SHELF1" and added a Related Specification of Type Equipment Holder "SLOT_1"
2) Added an equipment specification of type CARD named "Card_1"
3) Added in the related specification of Equipment Holder "SLOT_1" the CARD equipment specification "Card_1" as child, with 1:1 relationship ratio.
4) Additionally configured the visualization of Shelf and Card in Design Studio.
5) Configured visualization of Shelf by adding the slot already configured.
When trying to create the Equipment of "SHELF1" on UIM UI,
"Equipment ** does not require equipment holders and can only be held by equipment"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms