Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Shipping a container, Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) detects every Container being loaded as Out of Sequence.
In some scenarios, during loading operation, the user is incorrectly warned if he loads the containers in a sequence set by the route definition. The user gets the following warning even if he loads the container from destination with load_sequence(1).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure scp ‘load_sequencing’ set to ‘Y’, 3rd party_routing set to 'N'
2. Create a route, route day, route dates.
3. Set up 2 route destinations and sequence them from 1-2 based on priority.
4. Created the stock orders for the above destinations ,run the distribution, pick the containers and move to the shipping door.
5. Load on a particular date.
6. Load a container from a destination with load sequence(1) and see it getting loaded with the above warning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms