RTV and Reclassification Entries in TRAN_DATA Are Not Posted in STG_FIF_GL_DATA
(Doc ID 1986314.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 12.0.x, data recorded in the TRAN_DATA table (specifically tran_code 24, related to RTVs and tran_codes 34 and 36, related to reclassification), are not posted in STG_FIF_GL_DATA after running the FIFGLDN1 batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
Tran code - 24
- Create a Return to Vendor (RTV) from Warehouse.
- Data is populated in TRAN_DATA table (tran_code 24).
- Run FIFGLDN1 batch.
- Note that entries are not populated in STG_FIF_GL_DATA table.
Tran codes 34 and 36
- eclassication in RMS of one item.
- Data is populated in TRAN_DATA table (tran_code 34 and 36).
- Run FIFFLDN1 batch.
- Mote that entries are not populated in STG_FIF_GL_DATA table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document