Last updated on APRIL 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC record has positive units but negative turnover, the actual income calculated is incorrect and results in a loss of income.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a receipts-based Billback (BB) deal that has a fixed amount of income associated to it (say, $5,000). Associate to all items/all locs for a supplier.
2. Approve the deal. Run dealex and advance the vdate.
3. Identify an item/loc with a low # of units but a high weighted average cost (WAC).
4. For that item/loc, create a PO and override the unit cost to a very low number. Receive the PO.
5. Run the dealact/pre dealact process. Observe that turnover on DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC is updated to positive units/$s.
6. Return to Vendor (RTV) a small # of units from the same item/loc with a very high unit cost.
7. Run the dealact/pre dealact process. Observe that turnover on DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC is updated to positive units/negative $s.
8. Create and receive POs for other item/locs for the same deal. Run the dealact/pre dealact process.
9. At the end of the week, run dealinc. Note that the income computed for the item/loc with positive units and negative $s is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms