Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 13.2.x, the screen freezes upon clicking the Size Profile button when performing a manual fashion item allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the Allocation application.
- Select a fashion item for which to create an allocation.
- Enter the release date.
- Select any location.
- On the Rules page, select Rule Type as Manual.
- Click the Size Profile button.
- Note that the screen freezes and all buttons are disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms