Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, note that, clicking on "Default Quantities" button during edit of an existing "In Progress" transfer, clears out the already entered Shipped quantities.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into Store A
2. Create a transfer to Store B for few items
3. Enter shipped quantities and click on 'Done' button to save the transfer
4. The transfer status is now at "In Progress"
5. Re-open the transfer and note that the "Default Quantities" button is available
6. Click on "Default Quantities" and note that the shipped quantities entered from step 3, are cleared out
7. Click on 'Done' and note that the application throws the error with the message "One or more items have a quantity of 0".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms