ItemTcktCre Message Fails in Error Hospital With "User-Defined Exception [Invalid Message Type]"
(Doc ID 1986814.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing data conversion for DC_ITEM_TICKET table, ItemTcktCre messages were created and inserted into the ITEM_MFQUEUE table. However, all of these messages went to the error hospital with the following description, found in RWMS RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE:
RDMRIB_CONSTANTS package has predefined message type constants. There is no ItemTcktCre among them.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Fill in dc_item_ticket.dat file with relevant values.
- Run dc_load_main.ksh -q dc_load.seq
- Check if ITEM_TICKET RMS table has all values from dc_item_ticket.dat
- Check if ItemTcktCre messages are created successfully
- Check entries in RWMS schema for tables RIB_MESSAGE, RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document