Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing data conversion for DC_ITEM_TICKET table, ItemTcktCre messages were created and inserted into the ITEM_MFQUEUE table. However, all of these messages went to the error hospital with the following description, found in RWMS RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE:
RWMS13DEV.RDMRIB_CONSTANTS package has predefined message type constants. There is no ItemTcktCre among them.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Fill in dc_item_ticket.dat file with relevant values.
- Run dc_load_main.ksh -q dc_load.seq
- Check if ITEM_TICKET RMS table has all values from dc_item_ticket.dat
- Check if ItemTcktCre messages are created successfully
- Check entries in RWMS schema for tables RIB_MESSAGE, RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms