SRT Translation Failure Scenario
(Doc ID 1987076.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have an issue with the SRT translation failure scenario. The replication steps are as follows:
1) OSM submits an activation request to ASAP via the SRT.
2) The SRT translates the order, but the XSLT translation fails as the order data is insufficient.
3) The SRT generates its own order to the JSRP using a generated PrimaryKey.
4) The order is sent to ASAP and fails.
5) The response message is sent back to OSM, but as the SRT has modified the order data, OSM doesn't correlate it to the original order, and thus the task remains open in OSM.
Is there anyway to make the SRT fail the request in Step (2), rather than generating a made up order, there is no obvious setting the ejb-jar.xml.
If not, is there any other way to correlate the final failure response back to the original order?
We noticed the following setting in the SRT (in the SRT.jar META-INF/ejb-jar.xml) "USE_JMS_ID_AS_WOID" - If this is set to "true", does this map the original JMS correlation id to the SRT messages primaryKey? If so, can we modify "defaultASAPWoId" from "SRT_WORK_ORDER_ERROR-" to blank to stop the correlation id being prefixed with this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document