Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You observe the reimposting batch has incorrectly calculated amount in Tran code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO (Purchase Order) with 2 items, item A cost=6000 and qty 1, item B cost=4000 and qty 1.
2. Fully ship/receive the PO.
3. Create a header only invoice with total cost of 13500.
Set up system tolerance to be 100% in favor of retailer.
4. Run Automatch
5. Invoice status should be UNMATCH
6. Enter invoice details with below values:
Item A cost= 10000
Item B cost= 3500
With the setup, item B will fall within tolerance, unlike item A.
7. Run automatch,note each item status in IM_INVOICE_DETAIL, only item B should be matched.
8. Navigate to cost discrepancy screen to resolve item A as per order, choose reason code (Debit Memo Cost).
9. Note that the invoice and all items are now matched.
10. Run rollup and posting.
11. The problem came when posting produce records for merchandise invoice in staging tables as
That amounts are not offset to the INVENTORY. The correct amount should be
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms