UDA ITEM Default Value Not Attached to the Item When It Is Created Using XITEM Interface
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.6, creating an item through the XITEM API does not populate a record in UDA_ITEM_LOV for the same department. However, if the item is created via the RMS user interface, a record is created and displayed in UDA_ITEM_LOV. Behavior should be consistent for both scenarios, whether creating from the UI or from XITEM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS for a sample item [Department: 123, UDA ID: 80 (UDA type: LOV), UDA value: 2].
- Create an item using XITEM interface for the same department. UDA ID 80 is NOT defined in this file.
- Upload the file to be consumed by Retail Integration Bus (RIB).
- The item is created in RMS. Check for the item in UDA_ITEM_LOV.
- Note that no entry was created for this item in UDA_ITEM_LOV.
- These steps works when the item is created using the RMS user interface, but not when XITEM is used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms